Tuesday, December 27, 2022

SOME POLITE PHRASES AND COMMANDS

 

SOME POLITE PHRASES

I am sorry, I could not make it that day.

I beg your pardon/

Let me think/

Please give me some time.

Children, please play there/

Could you spare a few moments for me/

I am very sorry.

I am sorry, I got a little late.

Will you please move a bit.

Glad to meet you.

Please help your self.

Will you please permit me to speak?

Shall I call you at 10Pm today?

Can I come to your home tomarrow?

May I ask you some amount.


SOME COMMANDS


I say stop

Wait here

Take it

Get off

Be ready

Go slowly

Stop here

Go straight

Wait outside

Come here

Go back

Do not come here

Bring water

do not talk here

Read speed

walk slowly

Do not fluck flowers

Do not write on wall

do not stick notices here

Let her do fast


No comments:

Post a Comment